A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
Body lift
19 Feb 2021 20:12 #233010
by Mike G
2" Trailmaster suspension lift, 2"body lift, snorkel, full breather kit, 29" steel wheels with BFG tyres, tinted rear windows, CRT CB radio with modulator antenna mounted on rear, dog cage and tray in the back.
Just some pics of the separation. Lots of work to be done on the body, but the chassis looks not too bad so I think the needle gun will be required tomorrow.
2" Trailmaster suspension lift, 2"body lift, snorkel, full breather kit, 29" steel wheels with BFG tyres, tinted rear windows, CRT CB radio with modulator antenna mounted on rear, dog cage and tray in the back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soeley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- X8GGY
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
19 Feb 2021 20:22 #233011
by X8GGY
Replied by X8GGY on topic Body lift
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
19 Feb 2021 20:50 #233014
by Mike G
2" Trailmaster suspension lift, 2"body lift, snorkel, full breather kit, 29" steel wheels with BFG tyres, tinted rear windows, CRT CB radio with modulator antenna mounted on rear, dog cage and tray in the back.
I did picture how it would look lifted up that high. At least it would be easier to maintain 
Think I'll just stick with my modest two inches though. I've enough work to do without getting any mad ideas....

Think I'll just stick with my modest two inches though. I've enough work to do without getting any mad ideas....
2" Trailmaster suspension lift, 2"body lift, snorkel, full breather kit, 29" steel wheels with BFG tyres, tinted rear windows, CRT CB radio with modulator antenna mounted on rear, dog cage and tray in the back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
