A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Re:Suspension Lift and Ground Clearance?

  • Lambert
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
    Registered
  • The best Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
19 May 2020 16:18 #222543 by Lambert
Right I am going to lock this topic now as all the arguments have been made and better made and I am concerned that those on either side are going to start becoming emotive instead of objective.

Temeraire R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous

Bellerophon daily dose of disappointment.

Leviathan 155 prado shortie. Aka the biggest small car in the world.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mlines, kirkynut
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.