A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
- myers647
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
14 Mar 2011 07:53 #13300
by myers647
Replied by myers647 on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
Thanks for that your right they fo look like interior clips. Il giv the local garage a ring.
Cheers
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexb25
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
14 Mar 2011 08:05 #13301
by alexb25
Replied by alexb25 on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
this is more likely to be.
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem...geName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem...geName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- biggaz
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
14 Mar 2011 08:09 #13302
by biggaz
Replied by biggaz on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
Martin was going to stock these, or at least priced them up.. get them cheap iirc too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- srcars
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
14 Mar 2011 08:56 #13306
by srcars
That looks like them, saved to my watch list as I am taking mine out for its 1st real trip this Sunday :lol:
Replied by srcars on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
alexb25 wrote: this is more likely to be.
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem...geName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
That looks like them, saved to my watch list as I am taking mine out for its 1st real trip this Sunday :lol:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 Mar 2011 09:14 #13307
by mlines
Martin
2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
Replied by mlines on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
I did look into this, but it was going to be very expensive for little sales.
I believe the trim clip required is this one...
www.nyfast.co.uk/Automotive_Specials/sub...Fasteners/NA-M-53-11
I think that Ebay seller is selling these....
www.nyfast.co.uk/Automotive_Specials/sub...Fasteners/NA-M-32-12
If you look at the PDF files they are different. I have measure a genuine Suzuki one I have and it is definitely 53-11 but the other does have dimensions which are close.
Martin
I believe the trim clip required is this one...
www.nyfast.co.uk/Automotive_Specials/sub...Fasteners/NA-M-53-11
I think that Ebay seller is selling these....
www.nyfast.co.uk/Automotive_Specials/sub...Fasteners/NA-M-32-12
If you look at the PDF files they are different. I have measure a genuine Suzuki one I have and it is definitely 53-11 but the other does have dimensions which are close.
Martin
Martin
2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Monkey
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
14 Mar 2011 10:08 #13311
by Monkey
That;s what i used until i trimmed mine up worked great, but now i don't have any clips left, on that one bolt.:laugh:
Replied by Monkey on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
darthloachie wrote: how about these ?
Attachment cabelties.jpg not found
:laugh:
That;s what i used until i trimmed mine up worked great, but now i don't have any clips left, on that one bolt.:laugh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
