A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS

More
14 Mar 2011 17:38 #13340 by kirkynut

mlines wrote: I did look into this, but it was going to be very expensive for little sales.

I believe the trim clip required is this one...

www.nyfast.co.uk/Automotive_Specials/sub...Fasteners/NA-M-53-11

I think that Ebay seller is selling these....

www.nyfast.co.uk/Automotive_Specials/sub...Fasteners/NA-M-32-12

If you look at the PDF files they are different. I have measure a genuine Suzuki one I have and it is definitely 53-11 but the other does have dimensions which are close.

Martin


I wouldn't be shelling out £288 and buying 1000 of them either! Main dealers then I think, or ask at a body shop where they would get theirs from or if they buy in bulk if they wouldn't mind selling you a few.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • a18suf
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
14 Mar 2011 18:23 #13348 by a18suf
Replied by a18suf on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
i went to dealer for mine and paid £2 a clip nearly, but cable ties work just aswell ive now got a couple on and they have lasted longer that the clips :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • myers647
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
14 Mar 2011 21:06 #13379 by myers647
Replied by myers647 on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLY'S I PHONED THE LOCAL SUZUKI DEALER & ORDERED SOME TODAY ITS £13.53 INC VAT FOR TEN. SO THATS NOT TOO BAD I ONLY NEEDED 3 BUT IV NOW GOT SPARES.

THANKS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • dirtydogz
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
14 Mar 2011 21:15 - 14 Mar 2011 21:16 #13380 by dirtydogz
Replied by dirtydogz on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
Next job on your jimny is to dump the mud flap and save your self some money.:whistle:
DIRTYDOGZ.B)
Last edit: 14 Mar 2011 21:16 by dirtydogz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • myers647
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
14 Mar 2011 21:19 #13381 by myers647
Replied by myers647 on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
HA HA YES THAT'S ON Y LIST I WANT A LIFT NEXT BUT JUST FIGURING OUT THE CHEAPEST WAY TO DO IT. DO I SELL MY JIMNY AND GET ONE THAT'S ALREADY DONE OR JUST GET SAVING UP.??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • darthloachie
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
14 Mar 2011 22:23 #13384 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS

myers647 wrote: HA HA YES THAT'S ON Y LIST I WANT A LIFT NEXT BUT JUST FIGURING OUT THE CHEAPEST WAY TO DO IT. DO I SELL MY JIMNY AND GET ONE THAT'S ALREADY DONE OR JUST GET SAVING UP.??


seems a bit extreme to sell the Jimny just to get one with a lift kit- here is a 3" lift from jimnybits to start you off £279 + vat
www.jimnybits.co.uk/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.