A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
- myers647
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
13 Mar 2011 16:40 #13252
by myers647
BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS was created by myers647
HI THERE ,
WELL TODAY WAS MY 1ST OUTING TO TONG AND MAY I SAY WHAT A GOOD TIME IV HAD. THE LITTLE JIMNY DID ME PROUD, I GOT EVERY WHERE MY MATE DID IN HIS disco.
I GOT THE FRONT MUD FLAP CAUGHT UNDER THE TYRE AND RIPPED THE FRONT ARCH NEARL RIGHT OFF (PLASTIC BODY KIT PART) WHERE WILL I GET SOME NEW CLIPS FROM TO PUT IT BACK ON DOES ANYONE KNOW.
THANKS
WELL TODAY WAS MY 1ST OUTING TO TONG AND MAY I SAY WHAT A GOOD TIME IV HAD. THE LITTLE JIMNY DID ME PROUD, I GOT EVERY WHERE MY MATE DID IN HIS disco.
I GOT THE FRONT MUD FLAP CAUGHT UNDER THE TYRE AND RIPPED THE FRONT ARCH NEARL RIGHT OFF (PLASTIC BODY KIT PART) WHERE WILL I GET SOME NEW CLIPS FROM TO PUT IT BACK ON DOES ANYONE KNOW.
THANKS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dirtydogz
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
13 Mar 2011 17:26 #13258
by dirtydogz
Replied by dirtydogz on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- myers647
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
13 Mar 2011 17:30 #13259
by myers647
Replied by myers647 on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
NICE ONE MATE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dirtydogz
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
13 Mar 2011 17:36 #13261
by dirtydogz
Replied by dirtydogz on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
You are welcome glad to help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- darthloachie
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
13 Mar 2011 19:39 - 13 Mar 2011 19:42 #13285
by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
how about these ?
:laugh:
Attachment cabelties.jpg not found
:laugh:
Last edit: 13 Mar 2011 19:42 by darthloachie.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- srcars
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
14 Mar 2011 07:25 #13299
by srcars
Replied by srcars on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
If you mean the outer wheel arch cover I dont think they are the right clips having just had mine off for trimming. The clips in the link above are more like the ones used for the inner arches. I have a feeling that the outer arch clips may be a main stealer part
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
