A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.
Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message
Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the logo.
Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.
Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message
Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the logo.
Snorkel fitted!
- bari
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
14 Jan 2012 22:42 - 14 Jan 2012 22:44 #30938
by bari
Replied by bari on topic Re: Snorkel fitted!
supergaz maybe somthing like this might do,very cheap and tidy enough job,and its easy to do.
www.flickr.com/photos/65781977@N03/5988263743/
www.flickr.com/photos/65781977@N03/5988263743/
Last edit: 14 Jan 2012 22:44 by bari.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Laminak
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
15 Jan 2012 10:12 #30942
by Laminak
Replied by Laminak on topic Re: Snorkel fitted!
Bigchridy: What do you think about the quality of th snorckel ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dutchjimny
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
15 Jan 2012 14:09 #30955
by Dutchjimny
Replied by Dutchjimny on topic Re: Snorkel fitted!
yeah im gonna order one 100€ aint much..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- supergaz
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
15 Jan 2012 15:51 #30961
by supergaz
Thanks Bari
I like the way the snorkel comes out, Luckily on a job the other day I found a nice piece of flexi pipe that our civils had used for my cable duct, so I grabbed it, only problem it is orange! But need to get my jimny back in one piece before anymore mods.
Replied by supergaz on topic Re: Snorkel fitted!
bari wrote: supergaz maybe somthing like this might do,very cheap and tidy enough job,and its easy to do.
www.flickr.com/photos/65781977@N03/5988263743/
Thanks Bari
I like the way the snorkel comes out, Luckily on a job the other day I found a nice piece of flexi pipe that our civils had used for my cable duct, so I grabbed it, only problem it is orange! But need to get my jimny back in one piece before anymore mods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bigchridy
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
15 Jan 2012 17:39 #30972
by Bigchridy
The snorkel is very good quality. Tried testing it out today at a local ford but the water level was too low!
Chris
Replied by Bigchridy on topic Re: Snorkel fitted!
Laminak wrote: Bigchridy: What do you think about the quality of th snorckel ?
The snorkel is very good quality. Tried testing it out today at a local ford but the water level was too low!
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Keefe
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
15 Jan 2012 17:45 #30973
by Keefe
Replied by Keefe on topic Re: Snorkel fitted!
I've got one of those 'other' snorks on my Jim.
Made out of GRP, very brittle. I liked them because they don't run down the wing but after fitting it, I've 'gone off' it!
If I thought that fitting one of these would cover the hole left in the wing, I would be ordering one now.
Mmmm!
Don't know if you can see what I mean from this picture?
Made out of GRP, very brittle. I liked them because they don't run down the wing but after fitting it, I've 'gone off' it!
If I thought that fitting one of these would cover the hole left in the wing, I would be ordering one now.
Mmmm!
Don't know if you can see what I mean from this picture?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
