A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Vacuum Hub bolts

  • Lambert
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
    Registered
  • The best Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
06 Feb 2021 16:18 #232539 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic Vacuum Hub bolts
Maybe on a Toyota but not a Jimny.

Temeraire R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous

Bellerophon daily dose of disappointment.

Leviathan 155 prado shortie. Aka the biggest small car in the world.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2021 16:45 #232541 by Roger Fairclough
Replied by Roger Fairclough on topic Vacuum Hub bolts
I was thinking more of an SJ413, but I did say it was from memory.

Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.