A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
- Rabid Rhino
- Offline
- Elite Member
-

Registered
Less
More
- Posts: 260
- Thank you received: 33
24 Mar 2020 18:54 #220227
by Rabid Rhino
Looking for a nice clean and straight LHD Jimny..... Not any more.
Got one that seems to have been magnatized and driven through the "Big Jimny Bits" parts stores too quickly so it missed a few items.
Replied by Rabid Rhino on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
Arise old thread.
Links are out of date. (Go figure after 9 years)
I have no idea what I'm looking for as I dont have any thanks to the previous owner gobbing the arches on probably after getting fed up of breaking them.. see pics
Can someone please post a new link to what I need.
Links are out of date. (Go figure after 9 years)
I have no idea what I'm looking for as I dont have any thanks to the previous owner gobbing the arches on probably after getting fed up of breaking them.. see pics
Can someone please post a new link to what I need.
Looking for a nice clean and straight LHD Jimny..... Not any more.
Got one that seems to have been magnatized and driven through the "Big Jimny Bits" parts stores too quickly so it missed a few items.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jackonlyjack
-
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-

Registered
Less
More
- Posts: 3111
- Thank you received: 707
24 Mar 2020 22:32 #220238
by jackonlyjack
Replied by jackonlyjack on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationThese 
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Rabid Rhino
- Offline
- Elite Member
-

Registered
Less
More
- Posts: 260
- Thank you received: 33
25 Mar 2020 00:17 #220239
by Rabid Rhino
Looking for a nice clean and straight LHD Jimny..... Not any more.
Got one that seems to have been magnatized and driven through the "Big Jimny Bits" parts stores too quickly so it missed a few items.
Replied by Rabid Rhino on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
Cheers buddy.
Ordered.
Ordered.
Looking for a nice clean and straight LHD Jimny..... Not any more.
Got one that seems to have been magnatized and driven through the "Big Jimny Bits" parts stores too quickly so it missed a few items.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.524 seconds
