An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Whats your day job??

  • Bigsy74
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
24 Mar 2013 16:36 #66771 by Bigsy74
Replied by Bigsy74 on topic Whats your day job??
I work for Toyota motor sport in Germany building the new Le Mans cars and special projects for three to six months a year then I have my own fab shop in the uk for the uther time

This is my job and I love it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Mister Stu
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
26 Mar 2013 13:05 #67006 by Mister Stu
Replied by Mister Stu on topic Whats your day job??
Hi
Im a welder/fabricator for a marine enginering firm in devonport dockyard :silly: and at the weekend im an oddjob man and a hgv driver :blink: :blink: No rest for the wicked eh!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • LennyJ
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
31 Mar 2013 23:03 #67493 by LennyJ
Replied by LennyJ on topic Whats your day job??
Radio Techy for a major law enforcement Aussie crowd. Get to travel to all the great shit-holes in the OZ and nearby Pacific regions.

I enjoy it because it supports my fishing addiction!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Chris the Phys
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
01 Apr 2013 13:25 - 01 Apr 2013 13:28 #67531 by Chris the Phys
Replied by Chris the Phys on topic Whats your day job??
I work as a Physio and a Personal Transformational Specialist :)
Last edit: 01 Apr 2013 13:28 by Chris the Phys. Reason: spelling mistake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Basketcase
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
11 May 2013 16:04 #70486 by Basketcase
Replied by Basketcase on topic Whats your day job??
I feel like I have the crappiest job now I'm the service Valeter at the local Suzuki, Citroen, Kia garage lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.