Whats your day job??
- JivingDaddy
- New Member
-

Public
- Thank you received: 0
Cider wrote: I`m a Warp knitting Technician :dry: Only a few left in the uk
I'm intrigued. Is that some kind of Star Trek gig?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Shooter1994
- New Member
-

Public
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Nelson83
- New Member
-

Public
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Jimñy aaron
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
- Thank you received: 0
teaching what?Nelson83 wrote: College lecturer :sick: teaching animal stuff, so yeap i work with children and animals :lol: but i get to drive the school bus!!! (well minibus)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JivingDaddy
- New Member
-

Public
- Thank you received: 0
Jimñy aaron wrote:
teaching what?Nelson83 wrote: College lecturer :sick: teaching animal stuff, so yeap i work with children and animals :lol: but i get to drive the school bus!!! (well minibus)
Sit, beg, rollover, play dead?! :laugh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Licksan
- New Member
-

Public
- Thank you received: 0
For my sins I also manage the companies entire IT infrastructure as well!
Prior to that I worked outside doing landscape gardening/grounds maintenance on a private estate. I loved the outdoor life a lot but it didn't pay the bills so I had to move on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
