BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Discuss the BigJimny Shop and Website in this section. Whats good, whats bad, whats ugly! - what would you like to see!

Gen 3 rear wheel bearings (ABS)

More
14 Aug 2022 19:22 #244537 by Mike G
Hi Martin,

Do you know when you will be getting more Gen 3 rear wheel bearings (ABS) back in stock?

I'm looking to do both of mine and there's only one in stock on the website.

Thanks,

Mike

2" Trailmaster suspension lift, 2"body lift, snorkel, full breather kit, 29" steel wheels with BFG tyres, tinted rear windows, CRT CB radio with modulator antenna mounted on rear, dog cage and tray in the back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2022 08:19 #244539 by mlines
I can get more which would arrive with you by the end of the week?

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
15 Aug 2022 14:42 #244540 by maverick
Time to upgrade to a Fully Floating Rear Axle Converison Kit and use Front Bearings in the Rear Axle 

Jalapeño, IISY?

More
15 Aug 2022 20:28 #244541 by Mike G

I can get more which would arrive with you by the end of the week?

​​​​​

That would be great.  I tried adding 2 to my basket, but it only allows me to purchase one at the moment.  Must be inventory control on your database.  If you could let me know when they are back in stock, I'll take two.

Many thanks,

Mike

2" Trailmaster suspension lift, 2"body lift, snorkel, full breather kit, 29" steel wheels with BFG tyres, tinted rear windows, CRT CB radio with modulator antenna mounted on rear, dog cage and tray in the back.

More
15 Aug 2022 20:30 #244542 by Mike G
I think the floating axle is great, but the amount of times I'm in the wheel hubs changing a bearing, it's not viable for me.  If I was tearing through them, I'd certainly be considering it.

More
17 Aug 2022 14:01 #244562 by mlines
Now in stock

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike G

More
17 Aug 2022 15:28 #244565 by Mike G

Now in stock
That's great.  Now ordered.

Thanks,

Mike

More
12 Oct 2022 13:44 #245414 by tiffanieclarkson
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds