A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
Workshop Manual - 2022 Jimny
- scalci
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
16 May 2022 20:23 #243333
by scalci
Workshop Manual - 2022 Jimny was created by scalci
Hi Everyone,
I can’t seem to find where to find the workshop manual for my 2022 Jimny.
I search, nut obviously does not know how.
can someone pls post a link to a download,mor even where I can buy he CD from pls?
rgs
I can’t seem to find where to find the workshop manual for my 2022 Jimny.
I search, nut obviously does not know how.
can someone pls post a link to a download,mor even where I can buy he CD from pls?
rgs
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 May 2022 07:45 #243336
by mlines
Martin
2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
Replied by mlines on topic Workshop Manual - 2022 Jimny
The factory CD manual was discontinued when support for Flash player was stopped. They have never released a new version.
The manuals are now on a pay per view online portal
serviceportal.suzuki.eu/suzuki_thirdpart...854AE275626179931B14
The manuals are now on a pay per view online portal
serviceportal.suzuki.eu/suzuki_thirdpart...854AE275626179931B14
Martin
2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
