An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.
Super glue or leave it?
- piprice
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
09 Dec 2013 22:27 #95219
by piprice
Super glue or leave it? was created by piprice
Tripped earlier and gashed my hand.....
Should I super glue it or leave it?
Got it wrapped up with and got an iodine strip on it, need my hand back ASAP (bum hand and all that lmao)
Should I super glue it or leave it?
Got it wrapped up with and got an iodine strip on it, need my hand back ASAP (bum hand and all that lmao)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Wiltec17
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
09 Dec 2013 22:59 #95228
by Wiltec17
Replied by Wiltec17 on topic Super glue or leave it?
It's just a flesh wound :laugh: ! I would leave it, let it dry out, if I wrap cuts and scrapes they always go soft and gammy then at work get filled with oil and brake cleaner and sting like feck. Let it scab up. 
I've never tried super glue on wounds but my uncle claims to have used I when he trapped his finger in an engine mount half removing it, he swears it did the trick. Personally I'm sceptical. :blink:
I've never tried super glue on wounds but my uncle claims to have used I when he trapped his finger in an engine mount half removing it, he swears it did the trick. Personally I'm sceptical. :blink:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Yellostreak
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
09 Dec 2013 23:02 #95229
by Yellostreak
Replied by Yellostreak on topic Super glue or leave it?
superglue was actually originally designed to seal wounds of soliders!.. when my knee was rebuilt they glued up al 5 cuts..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jonesyba420
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
09 Dec 2013 23:03 #95230
by jonesyba420
Replied by jonesyba420 on topic Super glue or leave it?
I believe but dont quote me on this that super glue was originaly designed for battle field first aid.
You can get a product called new skin I think thats sort of like super glue.
You can get a product called new skin I think thats sort of like super glue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jonesyba420
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
09 Dec 2013 23:05 #95231
by jonesyba420
Replied by jonesyba420 on topic Super glue or leave it?
Dam yellostreak beat me to the pointless fact of the day
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Yellostreak
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
09 Dec 2013 23:09 #95232
by Yellostreak
Replied by Yellostreak on topic Super glue or leave it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
