BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Blocked Headlight Washer Jet - Again!

More
14 Dec 2023 16:33 - 14 Dec 2023 16:35 #252879 by Scimike
Didn't know about that app. Just installed it and checked the SX4, the MOT feature is handy as it highlights the items to keep an eye on. Interesting information as I can see items on the "fail list" that have been changed on our car also for past MOTs.
Thanks.
Looks like left and right water jets will be joining the Kingpins on older G4 Jimnys as MOT favourites 

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
Last edit: 14 Dec 2023 16:35 by Scimike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Dec 2023 13:00 #252892 by Soeley
It is handy, when car is in for the MOT, the app notifies you of pass or fail before the garage gets round to phoning you.

I have bought a small inline filter I am going to install at the pump outlet, that way I'll be able to see any slime build up if there is any.

More
15 Dec 2023 14:15 #252897 by jlines
Yes those items listed on that app are typical Jimny failures which you see on many current Gen 3 Jimnys. 

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds