BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

New Jimny. New To Forum

More
24 Aug 2008 20:41 #124 by PeteB
Hi everyone. I stumbled across this site recently, after 10 years of owning a Lada Niva and then a Cossack (which died last year and ended up on ebay for £250) I finally managed to get a Jimny (today actually) on a 06 plate so it might not go "Off Road" just yet, but we will see.:laugh:

Here are a couple of photos (linked from flickr)

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Aug 2008 08:39 #128 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Re:New Jimny. New To Forum
Hi and welcome!

I know that it features modified off-roaders but this site is actually for all Jimnys so if you are just going to polish and put bling bits on then you are just as welcome and if you have any questions then ask away!

It looks nice and smart, that green is a popular colour.

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
26 Aug 2008 20:26 #138 by bazwidajimny
hi m8 nice looking jimny i reamber when mine looked that tidy lol:laugh:

More
27 Aug 2008 21:30 #139 by PeteB
Replied by PeteB on topic Re:New Jimny. New To Forum
Thanks for the replies, I had spent Sunday morning washing and waxing the Jimny, befor taking the pics:laugh:

• revajones
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
29 Jan 2010 19:35 #2077 by revajones
Replied by revajones on topic Re:New Jimny. New To Forum
hi there

my jimny looked like this 2 days ago and i always thought that there was something missing, so i put kumho kl71s and 35mm wheel spacers on it, now it looks perfect, the only thing is it that when you start modifying it you will never stop. i am now looking at a 2inch body lift. you have a good looking jimny by the way.

kris

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds