BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Fitting my inside/outside thermometer

• jonesyba420
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Oct 2013 08:53 #85784 by jonesyba420
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by jonesyba420 on topic Fitting my inside/outside thermometer
Ha ha. I dont feel the cold really my misses says im her personal heater :laugh:

I know its slippery when the back end steps out ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2013 09:06 #85788 by helijohn
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by helijohn on topic Fitting my inside/outside thermometer

jonesyba420 wrote: Ha ha. I dont feel the cold really my misses says im her personal heater :laugh:

I know its slippery when the back end steps out ;)

I have a factory one on my Pajero. The facility is really super and I miss it on the Jimny (along with a compass). I like knowing the risk. When the temp gets to around 2°C I know there is a risk of snow. Obviously when it is at 0° (or below) we have the fore knowledge there will be ice (some like black ice is hard to spot until one has crashed) and at the other end of the scale I know that when it is 25°C I will switch on the AC (and not a degree before!).

This is why the other crappy temp. gauge had to go even before it broke..........lack of accuracy. I checked this one against a factory thermometer and it is accurate to half a degree which suits me fine.

Do it right - use Hammerite
When the blue light is flashing I am kidding.

More
19 Nov 2013 18:29 #92118 by helijohn
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by helijohn on topic Fitting my inside/outside thermometer
After so many weeks I can report it is bang on. :)

• JerseyJimny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
19 Nov 2013 19:25 #92138 by JerseyJimny
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by JerseyJimny on topic Fitting my inside/outside thermometer
No other in car options out there?

I dont like that one you have there... Looks too out of place

More
19 Nov 2013 19:35 #92143 by helijohn

JerseyJimny wrote: No other in car options out there?

I dont like that one you have there... Looks too out of place

I bought a car one and it was U/S. I need it to be accurate.

• Tadpole
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
20 Nov 2013 14:55 #92302 by Tadpole
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Tadpole on topic Fitting my inside/outside thermometer
Had mine fitted now a few months & so far it's working fine ............. :dry:

Attachments:

• funny16
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
20 Nov 2013 21:19 #92393 by funny16
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by funny16 on topic Fitting my inside/outside thermometer
mmm...Looks nice Tade and HJohn,

Ik check the internet for it.....
Maybe Ebay or maybe the far east....

look interesting !

regards,

Funnn

• JerseyJimny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
20 Nov 2013 22:02 #92402 by JerseyJimny
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by JerseyJimny on topic Fitting my inside/outside thermometer
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationJust bought this one... See how it gose

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds