BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

off road lights

More
23 May 2012 16:31 #41012 by robs5230
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by robs5230 on topic Re: off road lights
flebay deleted the listing because it contravened their listing rules. the bit quoted that broke the rules was " may swap for genuine olympic torch and ladies size 26 marathon running outfit. torch must have stand so i can use it as an ashtray whilst out jogging "

never mind i will get them again :)

standard jimny - for now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 May 2012 08:28 #41068 by darthloachie
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by darthloachie on topic Re: off road lights
wish they'd delete all the oympic torches - hate people trying to make money out of something that should have been an honour
then there was the stupid middle aged woman doing cabaret high kicks when she should have been running with the torch
wanted to see it going past as it passes with in 200 feet of our house but aparently they are on a bus in between cities
bah humbug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds