BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

off road lights

More
22 May 2012 06:21 #40923 by robs5230
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationoff road lights was created by robs5230
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationthinking of getting 4 of these and mounting to a roof bar. what do you think ?

:woohoo:

standard jimny - for now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 May 2012 10:33 #40937 by darthloachie
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by darthloachie on topic Re: off road lights
hmmm 4 x £130,410, thats nearly as dear as an ARB led light bar!

• goatboy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 May 2012 10:51 #40940 by goatboy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by goatboy on topic Re: off road lights
They're no good, it will go out and leave you in the dark., then you'll have to go to Mount Olympus to relight them... :lol:

• Smoggy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 May 2012 12:20 #40941 by Smoggy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Smoggy on topic Re: off road lights
If you win it I can pick it up for you as its just up the road from me. :-)

More
22 May 2012 13:40 #40945 by robs5230
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by robs5230 on topic Re: off road lights
goatboy - telling me it'll go out. it came through torrington near us yesterday . 60 coppers in cars and on bikes , undercover security the lot. did we get a terrorist attack ?? no , the bloody thing blew out. glad i'm contributing my hard earned taxes to this.
smoggy - if i win it ( which i bloody well wont cos i'm not bidding ) you can pick it up as long as you run to devon with it ( which is more than the torch bearers are doin. between villages and towns they're jumping on buses. hardly in the spirit of the olympics is it ? an i bet the health an safety dont let them have a live flame on a bus !! what a load of crap :)

standard jimny - for now

• Keefe
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 May 2012 13:41 #40946 by Keefe
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Keefe on topic Re: off road lights
Where's Rockwat when you want him.
They could go on his list of 'Wants' ;) :laugh:

More
22 May 2012 14:19 #40947 by robs5230
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by robs5230 on topic Re: off road lights
if i could afford 4 of these i think i'd buy cornwall instead. some right idiots around.

standard jimny - for now

• wanderinstar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 May 2012 15:02 #40949 by wanderinstar
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by wanderinstar on topic Re: off road lights
Just seen one for a starting bid of £80.000 and he has the gall to ask for £40 delivery.
I think it is disgusting. The Olympic Comitee should demand that they are returned after the runners have donr their stint.

More
22 May 2012 16:39 #40954 by robs5230
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationthought i'd jump on the bandwagon being as olympic memorabilia is worth so much. :)

standard jimny - for now

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 May 2012 19:06 #40957 by darthloachie
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by darthloachie on topic Re: off road lights
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

robs5230 wrote: thought i'd jump on the bandwagon being as olympic memorabilia is worth so much. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: love it
but you forgot the straight swop for a genuine olympic torch

More
22 May 2012 19:56 #40965 by robs5230
I HAVE A WATCHER !!! is it you darthie ? i have revised the description due to all the interest :)

standard jimny - for now

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 May 2012 07:55 #40995 by darthloachie
its gone - was gonna bid on them :(

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds