Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
Soeley's 2019 Black SZ5
Less
More
- Posts: 2085
- Thank you received: 627
07 Oct 2025 07:27 #262204
by Soeley
Black 2019 Jimny SZ5
Soeleys Jimny
Replied by Soeley on topic Soeley's 2019 Black SZ5
Yesterday I upgraded the interior lights to LED panels. I have previously upgraded the front to and LED festoon replacement. But these are in a different league.
I went for the warm 3000k light.
£9.89 from Aliexpress.
I went for the warm 3000k light.
£9.89 from Aliexpress.
Black 2019 Jimny SZ5
Soeleys Jimny
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2085
- Thank you received: 627
01 Dec 2025 19:35 #262969
by Soeley
Black 2019 Jimny SZ5
Soeleys Jimny
Replied by Soeley on topic Soeley's 2019 Black SZ5
Black 2019 Jimny SZ5
Soeleys Jimny
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2333
- Thank you received: 667
02 Dec 2025 11:00 #262971
by DrRobin
They have been in for nearly 2 years and have not dimmed at all.
2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog
Replied by DrRobin on topic Soeley's 2019 Black SZ5
I have these, the front is good, but the back is the real improvement, it lights up the load area brilliantly.Yesterday I upgraded the interior lights to LED panels. I have previously upgraded the front to and LED festoon replacement. But these are in a different league.
I went for the warm 3000k light.
£9.89 from Aliexpress.
They have been in for nearly 2 years and have not dimmed at all.
2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soeley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2085
- Thank you received: 627
27 May 2026 19:43 #264536
by Soeley
Black 2019 Jimny SZ5
Soeleys Jimny
Replied by Soeley on topic Soeley's 2019 Black SZ5
Black 2019 Jimny SZ5
Soeleys Jimny
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2085
- Thank you received: 627
30 Sep 2026 08:05 - 30 Sep 2026 08:07 #265338
by Soeley
Black 2019 Jimny SZ5
Soeleys Jimny
Replied by Soeley on topic Soeley's 2019 Black SZ5
Yesterday I fitted the Des Sol transfer case breather (how long have I had it @DrRobin )
I've had diff breathers for years, using and ARB DIY kit. But never managed to do the transfer case due to the limited space. Then Des Sol brought thses out.
I had to buy new pipe as the supplied one had a major kink in it, and would have made the breather severely asthmatic. So I got blue to identify it.
I was just going to reroute the diff breathers to the new filter block from the ARB one, but that uses 8mm o/d pipe, the Des-Sol is 6mm pipe. At some point I will replace the 8mm with the 6 and remove the ARB filter block.
I've had diff breathers for years, using and ARB DIY kit. But never managed to do the transfer case due to the limited space. Then Des Sol brought thses out.
I had to buy new pipe as the supplied one had a major kink in it, and would have made the breather severely asthmatic. So I got blue to identify it.
I was just going to reroute the diff breathers to the new filter block from the ARB one, but that uses 8mm o/d pipe, the Des-Sol is 6mm pipe. At some point I will replace the 8mm with the 6 and remove the ARB filter block.
Black 2019 Jimny SZ5
Soeleys Jimny
Last edit: 30 Sep 2026 08:07 by Soeley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gv42
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds
