A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
Help to identify location of sweat and how to handle it.
- KitKat
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
28 May 2022 19:49 #243485
by KitKat
Help to identify location of sweat and how to handle it. was created by KitKat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 9972
- Thank you received: 1998
29 May 2022 04:53 #243486
by Lambert
Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous
Bellerophon (2024 grello van) daily dose of disappointment.
Replied by Lambert on topic Help to identify location of sweat and how to handle it.
I sometimes have that a few days after its been raining, I put it down to residual moisture in the road grime, though I have never really worried about it. If it's persistent after a long dry spell then make sure everything is as clean as possible and observe for reoccurrence, that would then give some idea of what kind of fluid it is ,oily, greasy, watery etc.
Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous
Bellerophon (2024 grello van) daily dose of disappointment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KitKat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- KitKat
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
29 May 2022 08:27 #243489
by KitKat
Replied by KitKat on topic Help to identify location of sweat and how to handle it.
Thank you Lambret.
I will clean the area and update if is sweating.
I will clean the area and update if is sweating.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds
