A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Wiring in fog lights

  • Big Nick
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
22 Dec 2021 20:03 #240742 by Big Nick
Wiring in fog lights was created by Big Nick
Hi Big Jimnys

I'm trying to wire in fog lights, but the ones I bought don't come with any wiring or harnesses. Am I going to be looking for something to connect to the plug in the attached photo? I have one behind each headlight.

Sorry for the rookie question, I did read the posts about fitting fog lights, but it's all a bit lost on me I'm afraid

Nick 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2021 08:12 #240743 by RainerK
Replied by RainerK on topic Wiring in fog lights
I do not know the year or type of your Jimny. My Jimny had all the wires pre-installed and hanging loose, a little hidden. So it was just plug & play, also for the switch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2021 14:40 #240756 by lookonimages
just remember jimnys are negative switching

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2022 10:51 #241280 by Bosanek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla