A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
M13 VVT Automatic Transmission Valve Body
- Hank
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
03 Aug 2021 02:30 #237272
by Hank
M13 VVT Automatic Transmission Valve Body was created by Hank
Hey guys, I have a 2005 M13VVT automatic jimny with some transmission problems that I believe a complete Valve Body may be able to fix. Was wondering if anyone has a line on one?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 764
- Thank you received: 227
04 Aug 2021 02:09 #237288
by zukebob
I started out with nothing & still have most of it left
Replied by zukebob on topic M13 VVT Automatic Transmission Valve Body
I'll pm you.
I started out with nothing & still have most of it left
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
