A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Automatic Trans Shift Shock after Rebuild

  • Lambert
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
    Registered
  • The best Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
28 Feb 2021 04:49 #233345 by Lambert
I would expect there to be some kind of labour and or parts warranty if you had it repaired by a specialist or garage and therefore I would be asking them to fault find and rectify.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous
Bellerophon (2024 grello van) daily dose of disappointment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.