A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
What thermostat should I buy for 2008 M13a Jimny?
- elitejimny
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
22 Nov 2020 18:03 #230287
by elitejimny
What thermostat should I buy for 2008 M13a Jimny? was created by elitejimny
Hello guys! I am new owner of a 2008 Jimny with 1.3 M13A engine.
I need to change my thermostat because the water engine doesen't get hot enough on cold days, it stays at lowest point if running normal.
Now I have a question, what type of thermostat should I buy, the one wich opens at 82 degrees, or at 88?
And how can affect the differecente between 82 and 88 the engine?
Thanks!
I need to change my thermostat because the water engine doesen't get hot enough on cold days, it stays at lowest point if running normal.
Now I have a question, what type of thermostat should I buy, the one wich opens at 82 degrees, or at 88?
And how can affect the differecente between 82 and 88 the engine?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 9968
- Thank you received: 1997
22 Nov 2020 18:40 #230294
by Lambert
Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous
Bellerophon (2024 grello van) daily dose of disappointment.
Replied by Lambert on topic What thermostat should I buy for 2008 M13a Jimny?
Welcome to the forum. I used the 82 degree version but if you send Martin a message via the shop at the top of the page he will be able to cross reference with your chassis number.
Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous
Bellerophon (2024 grello van) daily dose of disappointment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
