A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Rear recovery points

  • Lukeparky333
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
31 Oct 2020 19:17 #229593 by Lukeparky333
Rear recovery points was created by Lukeparky333
I’m looking at getting some rear recovery points but cannot seem to find anything to do with fitting them. Can anyone point me in the right direction of guides or give me some tips on fitting them? Thanks in advance - Standard Jimny - First car - Getting into off-roading

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Reason2doubt
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
31 Oct 2020 19:25 #229594 by Reason2doubt
Replied by Reason2doubt on topic Rear recovery points
I Believe when you order them from JimnyBits you get some instructions in the box. I remember back to when I fitted mine, there was an instruction sheet and I think a template which you could tape to your bumper to notch out the holes where the recovery points poke through.

If you don’t, email JimnyBits and they will happily send you them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.