A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Gen3 washer bottle?

  • CC Baxter
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
11 Jul 2020 07:19 #224817 by CC Baxter
Gen3 washer bottle? was created by CC Baxter
The washer bottle on our Gen3 '08 syphons itself dry via the rear window washer jet. Is this a known fault, non-return valve or some such? Any knowledge on this before I randomly pull the car apart would be appreciated. Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Lambert
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
    Registered
  • The best Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
11 Jul 2020 09:05 #224821 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic Gen3 washer bottle?
Yes there is a none return valve to prevent this. I want to say its in the back wing behind the trim on the driver side but I don't know for sure. It could also be up by the bottle. I have not had to change mine so don't know..

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous
Bellerophon (2024 grello van) daily dose of disappointment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CC Baxter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.