A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
Gen4 Trim Clips
Less
More
- Posts: 2085
- Thank you received: 627
09 May 2020 13:41 #222056
by Soeley
Black 2019 Jimny SZ5
Soeleys Jimny
Gen4 Trim Clips was created by Soeley
Any one know where to buy these plastuc push clips/rivets?
As far as I can tell they are for 6mm holes. Plenty on Ebay, but not the same. I'm quite anal for wanting them all to match.
As far as I can tell they are for 6mm holes. Plenty on Ebay, but not the same. I'm quite anal for wanting them all to match.
Black 2019 Jimny SZ5
Soeleys Jimny
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CC Baxter
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
09 May 2020 14:56 #222059
by CC Baxter
Replied by CC Baxter on topic Gen4 Trim Clips
You can pinch three from under the car. The ones that hold the nasty plastic shield over the the fuel EVAP cannister. I'm guessing you've got the Jimnybits steel guard so losing the plastic should be no hardship. Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2085
- Thank you received: 627
09 May 2020 19:14 #222078
by Soeley
Black 2019 Jimny SZ5
Soeleys Jimny
Replied by Soeley on topic Gen4 Trim Clips
Thanks for that, I do have the JB guard fitted and I left the plastic in place. I would never have thought about that.
Black 2019 Jimny SZ5
Soeleys Jimny
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
