A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Transfer box bearings

  • jfin
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
11 Apr 2020 11:22 #220937 by jfin
Transfer box bearings was created by jfin
hello, i'm looking for the bearing numbers for a manual transfer box. I have the oem part number but am looking for the actual bearing number itself so I can order them from my local motor factors. I'm trying to order the bearings before I strip down my transfer box.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Newnes4wd
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
14 Dec 2021 23:44 #240652 by Newnes4wd
Replied by Newnes4wd on topic Transfer box bearings
Can I grab the oem part numbers from you please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.