An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.
Will Autoglass fix this?
Less
More
- Posts: 3386
- Thank you received: 666
30 Aug 2013 20:14 #81636
by facade
If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there
Will Autoglass fix this? was created by facade
I guess not as the chips are larger than a £1 coin.
I'd rather be the man in the black shirt, but I bet it is pretty exciting for the guy in the check.
Isn't youtube just great?
I'd rather be the man in the black shirt, but I bet it is pretty exciting for the guy in the check.
Isn't youtube just great?
If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Wiltec17
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
31 Aug 2013 15:32 #81695
by Wiltec17
Replied by Wiltec17 on topic Will Autoglass fix this?
Best.advert.ever.
Excellent bit of marketing. I believe it went viral a while ago too.
Excellent bit of marketing. I believe it went viral a while ago too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 3386
- Thank you received: 666
31 Aug 2013 16:29 #81705
by facade
If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there
Replied by facade on topic Will Autoglass fix this?
Some people have the best jobs eh?
If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
