An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.
Gone fishing
- little jimny
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
06 Aug 2013 12:28 #79189
by little jimny
Gone fishing was created by little jimny
A Maori fella is walking up the beach with a couple of live Crayfish in a bucket when he is stopped by a Fisheries inspector.
The inspector says to the Maori that it looks like he has caught a couple of under size crayfish.
The Maori says, "Nah Bro, these are my pet crayfish. I just bring them down to the beach each day for a swim. When I whistle they hop back in the bucket and I take them home."
The fisheries officer doesn't believe him and says it is illegal to catch undersize crayfish and starts writing out a ticket.
Then the Maori says, "Nah Bro just watch" and chucks the crayfish into the surf.
The officer then says, " Ok let's see ya whistle and make those crayfish come back to you."
And the Maori fella says, "What crayfish?"
The inspector says to the Maori that it looks like he has caught a couple of under size crayfish.
The Maori says, "Nah Bro, these are my pet crayfish. I just bring them down to the beach each day for a swim. When I whistle they hop back in the bucket and I take them home."
The fisheries officer doesn't believe him and says it is illegal to catch undersize crayfish and starts writing out a ticket.
Then the Maori says, "Nah Bro just watch" and chucks the crayfish into the surf.
The officer then says, " Ok let's see ya whistle and make those crayfish come back to you."
And the Maori fella says, "What crayfish?"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JivingDaddy
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
06 Aug 2013 12:42 #79190
by JivingDaddy
Replied by JivingDaddy on topic Gone fishing
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
