An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

A couple of funny ones :)

  • Caz
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
30 Jul 2013 21:00 #78628 by Caz
A couple of funny ones :) was created by Caz
"I'm off to bed", said my wife, "are you coming?"

"Soon", I replied, as I switched on my laptop. :lol:


I'm trying to sell all my old dogging equipment on eBay.

Not had any bids but there's loads of people watching !! :lol:


Women only have trouble parking because we are constantly lied to about what 8 inches is. :lol:


Hope these made you giggle :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.