An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Grin for the day

  • JivingDaddy
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
23 Jul 2013 05:53 #77939 by JivingDaddy
Grin for the day was created by JivingDaddy
I woke up this morning at 8.00 am and could smell something was wrong. I
got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not
breathing! I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered that
McDonalds serve breakfast until 11.30.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • darthloachie
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
23 Jul 2013 07:45 #77946 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Grin for the day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.