An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.
How well do you know the world?
- Grizzly
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
07 Jun 2013 17:10 #73095
by Grizzly
Replied by Grizzly on topic How well do you know the world?
I don't think I scored too bad 
geoguessr.com/?v=eyJ0b3RhbFBvaW50cyI6MTc...VTY29yZSI6bnVsbH0%3D
geoguessr.com/?s=eyJ0b3RhbFBvaW50cyI6MTc...OTc2MDc0Ml1dfQ%3D%3D
geoguessr.com/?v=eyJ0b3RhbFBvaW50cyI6MTc...VTY29yZSI6bnVsbH0%3D
geoguessr.com/?s=eyJ0b3RhbFBvaW50cyI6MTc...OTc2MDc0Ml1dfQ%3D%3D
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MWells
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
07 Jun 2013 18:17 - 07 Jun 2013 18:18 #73101
by MWells
Not too bad, thats bloody brilliant! :ohmy:
Replied by MWells on topic How well do you know the world?
Grizzly wrote: I don't think I scored too bad
geoguessr.com/?v=eyJ0b3RhbFBvaW50cyI6MTc...VTY29yZSI6bnVsbH0%3D
geoguessr.com/?s=eyJ0b3RhbFBvaW50cyI6MTc...OTc2MDc0Ml1dfQ%3D%3D
Not too bad, thats bloody brilliant! :ohmy:
Last edit: 07 Jun 2013 18:18 by MWells. Reason: fat fingers and small keys
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jonesyba420
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
07 Jun 2013 18:50 #73103
by jonesyba420
Replied by jonesyba420 on topic How well do you know the world?
google helps :whistle: :whistle:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
