An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.
Grin for the day
- JivingDaddy
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
23 May 2013 08:35 #71429
by JivingDaddy
Grin for the day was created by JivingDaddy
I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realised I desperately needed to fart.
The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.
After a couple of songs, I started to feel better.
I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me.
Then I suddenly remembered . . . . . . . I was listening to my iPod.
The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.
After a couple of songs, I started to feel better.
I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me.
Then I suddenly remembered . . . . . . . I was listening to my iPod.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Keefe
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
23 May 2013 09:08 #71433
by Keefe
Replied by Keefe on topic Grin for the day
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
