An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.
Grimace for today
- Keefe
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
01 May 2013 10:14 #69797
by Keefe
Replied by Keefe on topic Grimace for today
Went to the 'hole in the wall' this morning to get some cash.
There was an old lady there in front of me.
She said to me that she had left her glasses at home so would I mind checking her balance.
So I pushed her, she fell over!!
I'm at Barnsley Magistrates next Wednesday!
There was an old lady there in front of me.
She said to me that she had left her glasses at home so would I mind checking her balance.
So I pushed her, she fell over!!
I'm at Barnsley Magistrates next Wednesday!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tadpole
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
01 May 2013 17:08 #69814
by Tadpole
Replied by Tadpole on topic Grimace for today
:laugh: .... :laugh: .... could have been my mum .....................
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
