An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.
A father asked his 10-year old son
- Keefe
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
15 Apr 2013 06:15 #68721
by Keefe
A father asked his 10-year old son was created by Keefe
A father asked his 10-year old son if he knew about the birds and the bees.
'I don't want to know,' the child said, bursting into tears. 'Promise me you won't tell me.'
Confused, the father asked what was wrong.
The boy sobbed, 'When I was six, I got the 'There's no Easter Bunny' speech...
At seven, I got the 'There's no Tooth Fairy' speech.
When I was eight, you hit me with the 'There's no Santa' speech.
If you're going to tell me that grown-ups don't really shag, I'll have nothing left to live for.'
'I don't want to know,' the child said, bursting into tears. 'Promise me you won't tell me.'
Confused, the father asked what was wrong.
The boy sobbed, 'When I was six, I got the 'There's no Easter Bunny' speech...
At seven, I got the 'There's no Tooth Fairy' speech.
When I was eight, you hit me with the 'There's no Santa' speech.
If you're going to tell me that grown-ups don't really shag, I'll have nothing left to live for.'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JivingDaddy
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
15 Apr 2013 09:04 #68728
by JivingDaddy
Replied by JivingDaddy on topic A father asked his 10-year old son
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds
