BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A section for Vitara and SJ owners.
If you have not yet upgraded to a Jimny then you can discuss your current Suzuki 4x4 here!

SJ413/SAMURAI/SJ410 Urgent unusual parts wanted!

• suzook
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
04 Feb 2014 07:02 - 04 Feb 2014 07:04 #103297 by suzook
I hope someone can help with selling me the following interior parts.

I know its an unusual request!!!

I have a 1990 SJ413 Samurai (Tin-Top with windows), and have restored it to original condition. What I'm after is a set (L/H and R/H sides), of Rear Inner Quarter Cloth covers that fit just above the rear wheel arches and below the rear windows. My vehicle has the chequer plate aftermarket covers that someone fitted new that replaced the original cloth covered side panel sections.

Suzuki no longer sell them new in any colour, - hence my plea!

The fabric/cloth colour doesn't matter to me as I will use them and recover in black vinyl anyway to match the front door cards.
I believe they fit by clips that fit to the inner backing section and just press into holes in the side body work.

Please note that the soft-top versions are a different shape and will not fit, - they must be from a hard-top standard wheelbase model (S413/Samurai or I believe the SJ410 ones will fit.)

They must be intact and in good overall condition. The chequer plate covers I have are actually brand new - so if anyone wanted to do an excahnge then i'm up for that.

You can contact me on email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I will pay a good price and postage for a good set!

Many thanks!

Dave
Last edit: 04 Feb 2014 07:04 by suzook.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds