BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

My new Jimny

• metodija
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
20 May 2011 14:43 #16608 by metodija
My new Jimny was created by metodija
Hi guys.I am from Macedonia and i have Jimny (factory) 2010 model.Now i want to prepare for offroad but i don't know how to do that.In macedonia we don't have parts for offroad but i live near the greek border and i will go to buy the parts from greece.Can you help me and tell me what are the main parts wich i must chage.

p.s maybe this is the wrong category for this question sorry

greets

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2011 17:30 - 20 May 2011 17:32 #16616 by dirtydogz
Replied by dirtydogz on topic Re: My new Jimny
Welcome to BIG JIMNY B)
metodija you need to go on( technical )to get the help you need.

DIRTYDOGZ

2002 JLX Soft Top B)
Jimnybits 2" lift +Pro Comp ES1000 shocks.:) Big Jimny rear shock mounts. Big Jimny adjustable panhard rods.
Big Jimny steering damper bracket. Disco Armstrong steering damper. 7X15 black modulars. 205/75/15 Maxxis 743 bravo m/t.Superpro camber correction bushes.Black A bar....
Last edit: 20 May 2011 17:32 by dirtydogz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds