BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Headlamp problem

• Buckyohare27
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Jan 2013 14:45 #57747 by Buckyohare27
Headlamp problem was created by Buckyohare27
Hello,
Im replacing the o/s headlamp on my jimny.
I bought a new one from a breakers with the wires simply cut at the back. So before I started unbolting things from my car I wanted to check the bulbs were all ok in the new unit. I removed the main beam bulb and I cannot get the fiddly circlip thing to sit right again....anyone got any experience of this? Any tips? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• p1ngu32
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Jan 2013 16:25 #57748 by p1ngu32
Replied by p1ngu32 on topic Headlamp problem
Hi,

They can be a bit of a pain to get them back in right, do you have the bulb in the right way up? it should only locate properly one way. Also the clip might have spun round on itsself, but is shouldn't be too bad to see which way it goes if the light is off the car.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds