BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

What size off lift can I run for 235/75/15 inch ..

• williamson
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Mar 2012 22:55 - 11 Mar 2012 22:59 #35326 by williamson
will a 3 inch kit be ok an some longer brake line.and some bumper cutting.I don't really want to do a body lift so if there is away round it great thanks ....I am new to this so would be great for some help...
Last edit: 11 Mar 2012 22:59 by williamson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sam_
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 Mar 2012 05:58 #35329 by Sam_
I've got 235/75/15 on mine now and I need to trim more off the front arches as it rubs on full lock.

I've got 2" body lift and 2" suspension lift, so maybe if you did the full arch trim as described in the how too guides you could get away with a 3" suspension lift.

Not 100% though so I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be along soon!

• Sandez
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 Mar 2012 07:18 #35333 by Sandez
Ive just put 235s on mine with a 3" lift, had to do some minor trimming, 10 mins work. I cut mine up to the second clip and havent had any scrubbing yet. Havent given it a full test yet tho, so time will tell.

Attachment Trim.jpg not found

Attachments:

• Paul4x4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 Mar 2012 13:45 #35353 by Paul4x4
Depending on the amount you are willing to cut your arches, I would say you need no lift to make room for tires that small...

I'm about to fit 33" on mine with just 3" spring lift and some serious arch trimming. The lowest possible COG makes the best offroaders;)

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds