BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

radio upgrades

More
29 Sep 2023 15:15 #251083 by stvward
Replied by stvward on topic radio upgrades
Hi all and thanks a lot for all the useful information in this thread. I am awaiting delivery of my new Jimny LCV and want to upgrade the head unit and install a rear camera. If anyone has had any recent experience doing this to an LCV then I would be grateful for an update. Thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2023 18:16 #252620 by Maverick91
Replied by Maverick91 on topic radio upgrades
Hi there. Did you have any luck getting the steering wheel controls working with this pioneer radio? I’ve got the right connects2 lead but can’t work out how which wires are meant to be connected to activate the steering wheel volume controls etc. Everything else is working great :) thanks

More
20 Dec 2023 18:57 #252965 by DennisJimny
Replied by DennisJimny on topic radio upgrades
I have also just fitted a pioneer (360 DAB) to replace an aliexpress unit….i have fitted an in car tec….adapter and the steering wheel controls work …waiting on a reply from technical …will let you know what they say

72 Plate Kinetic Yellow LCV, YokoYama Geolander AT, heated seats, Apple CarPlay,

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds