Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Did you spot a Jimny on the road?
Report it here.

Spotted! Our very own Martin!

More
19 May 2014 08:31 #115696 by mc_nebula
I was out checking out some of the fords and green lanes between finchampstead and twyford yesterday (18th May), including the two crossings over Long River and the Charvil ford at Lands End that swallowed a 'mog earlier in the year when who should I spot driving down the road, but our very own Martin! He waved, but I'm not sure I was quick enough to wave back!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2014 08:57 #115701 by mlines
Yep - saw you and saw you wave!

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
19 May 2014 08:58 #115702 by mlines
Is the Lands End ford open, the road signs still show it closed but the water levels must have dropped?

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
19 May 2014 19:54 #115766 by mc_nebula
There are signs indicating it's closed on one side, but local businesses are still open. I didn't see any signs at all on the other side indicating closure, other than the "Unsuitable for motor vehicles" blue advisory sign. An idiot in a nearly new Audi soft top chanced it while I was there, after I'd crossed. It was only 11-14 inches deep, easy in a Jimny, certainly chancing it in the Audi though! Plenty of wrecks down stream too, I spotted an alfa and an old volvo estate!

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds