BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A section for Vitara and SJ owners.
If you have not yet upgraded to a Jimny then you can discuss your current Suzuki 4x4 here!

Wanted - Classic car radio

More
21 Mar 2024 12:45 #255193 by mlines
As part of James' SJ restoration we are looking for a good condition (clean and working) cassette radio from the 1980's. Must be correct period please.
The radio for the mid-1980's was a dealer fit option so it was whatever the dealer preferred to use. James' SJ has this Hitachi but as you can see, the buttons are missing (I think this is because the front panel clips are broken allowing the buttons to fall out). I have seen Pioneer, Panasonic, Kenwood etc also fitted at this time.
If you have such a 1980's relic sitting around in a reasonable conditon (no off-roaded water/mud laden examples please) please let us know. Need it to get the full 1980's vibe with Human League. Level 42 and Wham! cassettes.

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds