BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Just bought a Jimny

More
04 Jun 2023 20:42 #249422 by oldgazzer
Picking up my Jimny sometime next week. It's a 55 plate Series 3. I have decided to sell my beloved Alfa which is in the image background. I live in Devon and have recently retired so not doing the mileage that the Alfa needs as it is a diesel model. I going metal detecting and I decided that a Jimny would be perfect for the narrow country lanes and muddy farm fields.

I spent a good hour inspecting the Jimny and it seems pretty solid given its age. Never owned a Jimny but looking forward to tootling about in it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2023 21:28 #249423 by DrRobin
Replied by DrRobin on topic Just bought a Jimny
Fantastic little car, I have only owned mine for just less than four years, but love it. They have a few faults but are generally easy to work on and for what they do best, a small little rugged capable four wheel drive they excel.

Wishing you many years of happy motoring, just don’t expect it to be an Alfa.

Robin

2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

The following user(s) said Thank You: oldgazzer

More
05 Jun 2023 07:03 #249425 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic Just bought a Jimny
Hi and welcome.
Any questions just ask away.
Jimny is at home in narrow lanes and muddy fields,  it's even happy doing short journeys something most modern diesel engines don't like.
It is more of a tootle along vehicle, hope you enjoy it.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

More
05 Jun 2023 07:24 #249426 by gv42
Replied by gv42 on topic Just bought a Jimny
A jimny welcome from N/WALES

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds