BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Re:660cc jimny in japan

More
28 May 2022 08:18 #243470 by Old Neil
Replied by Old Neil on topic Re:Re:660cc jimny in japan

joe wrote: Thank you, Old Neil.

Yes, I have the turbo version but curiously, despite my love for cars, I'm not very technical and I'm unable describe the differences between the 3 and 4 cylinder's firing pattern in 4WD.

I have the XG and I believe it is 970kg (or thereabouts).

As for availability of the 660cc Jimny here, yes, there are plenty and easy to find. A quick nationwide search on the most popular used-car network (with no filters) brings up these numbers:

Jimny 660cc (all years/grades) - 4955
Jimny 1000cc - 1
Jimny 1300cc - 3
Jimny 660cc L version - 3
Jimny 1300cc Sierra - 778
Jimny 1300cc Wide - 21

And of course these figures don't take into consideration Jimnys available at auctions all across the country, on other used-car websites, or at smaller garages that don't advertise on the Internet.

Hopefully these figures will give you some idea of availability and the popularity of the 660cc version over the other engine sizes.

Happy off-road adventures friend! Perhaps we can share some stories someday.

joe

Thanks for the reply Joe, it's good to hear you have the pick of the bunch (I'm jealous),people like Martin and Lambert can explain technical things better than me,enjoy the adventures

Sent from my SM-A336E using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds