BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

New Jimny Owner

More
08 Nov 2018 21:33 - 08 Nov 2018 21:41 #197494 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic New Jimny Owner
That's a good looking Jimny!

Welcome along!

What size, make and model of tyre are they please?

Where are you based? Maybe one of us could go over it for you and tell you what you've bought?

The roof rack is just 8 bolts. You pull off the plastic covers from the roof rails, undo the 10mm nuts and remove the roof rails. Wrap the rack feet in towels or clothes to protect the paint whilst you lift it onto the roof. Then when in the right place, remove them and slot it over the studs in the roof and do your nuts up.

No need to pay a garage.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0
Last edit: 08 Nov 2018 21:41 by kirkynut.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• M77kyu
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 Nov 2018 12:21 #197605 by M77kyu
Replied by M77kyu on topic New Jimny Owner
Hi there.

Well currently I cannot view the full spec of the car as i'm at sea until Jan 2019. It was delivered to my house without the Mrs knowing and told her to just stick it into the garage :D

I have got in contact with the 2nd last owner who had the car for few years, but again he purchased it with most things done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds