BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

My Jimny

More
19 Jan 2010 06:28 #1933 by MigCooper
My Jimny was created by MigCooper
Hi all

My name is Miguel, I am from Portugal, but leaving in Ireland, cork.
The jimmy's community here is very small as far as I can see.

Anyway, I will be posting pictures of my Jimny next Week or so as I install my 3'' Kap Lift.

Fantastic Forum you have here ;)

regards to all.

MigCooper
(Miguel)

3" Spring Lift + 1" Spacers / ES300 Shockers / TJM Snorkel / Extended Brake Lines / Castor Correction Bushes / Adjustable Panhard Rods / 30" Kaiman / 4.16 Redacted lobster / No Anti Roll Bar / Rock Sliders (Home made) / Diff Guards from ORA / 32mm Spacers /...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
19 Jan 2010 11:29 - 19 Jan 2010 11:31 #1938 by WB
Replied by WB on topic Re:My Jimny
Hello Miguel,
I am from the other end of Ireland (Coleraine) but live in Belfast. Quite a few Jimny's about here, but most never see mud! I am in a club (www.4wdni.co.uk) which runs different offroad events. There are currently 3 Jimny's go to the RTV events, and a couple of Jimnys plus lots of old Samurai's at the Trial events. It would be quite a long drive for you to come up to one of the RTV's!!

Regards,

William.
Last edit: 19 Jan 2010 11:31 by WB.

More
19 Jan 2010 18:53 - 19 Jan 2010 18:54 #1944 by MigCooper
Replied by MigCooper on topic Re:My Jimny
Hi William

Thanks for the reply... glad to now i can find Jimnys around. There isn't many around and I found only my one off roading. I will try to go to a event up there later in the year.

At the moment I have a few things to do:
Suspensions
Panhard Rods "Adjustable"
Brake Lines
Tires
Diff Guards
I will be posting pictures of the work. It mite help Others. :)

Regards
MigCooper

3" Spring Lift + 1" Spacers / ES300 Shockers / TJM Snorkel / Extended Brake Lines / Castor Correction Bushes / Adjustable Panhard Rods / 30" Kaiman / 4.16 Redacted lobster / No Anti Roll Bar / Rock Sliders (Home made) / Diff Guards from ORA / 32mm Spacers /...
Last edit: 19 Jan 2010 18:54 by MigCooper.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds