BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

my jimny updated, new pics and videos ( page 2 )

More
30 Nov 2009 20:32 - 01 Jan 2010 16:07 #1563 by Garry
Last edit: 01 Jan 2010 16:07 by Garry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Dec 2009 17:20 #1617 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re:pics of my jimny
What mods and tyres do you have Garry?

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

More
17 Dec 2009 17:24 #1618 by Garry
Replied by Garry on topic Re:pics of my jimny
not many,

removed the front antiroll bar, fitted mt tires, front spots and a rear work lamp, thats about it, getting a winch bumper made up in the next feew weeks, also getting a steel rear bumper and rock sliders

More
17 Dec 2009 17:44 #1621 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re:pics of my jimny
What size are your tyres?

Have a look at the rear bumper corners from KAP on Henry's car as they fill the sides up to the rear arches making the fabrication of a steel rear bumper alot easier as the sides are filled up to the arches with plastic, which would take alot of fabrication to look right in steel, hence why Offroad Armory's rear bumper costs the earth!!!

You look like you've been having fun!!!

I'm looking at a winch bumper and a steel rear bumper along with a cage when I've sold our SJ. I think the SJ's unlikely to sell until the new year though as people don't seem to have the money at the moment with Xmas coming.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

More
17 Dec 2009 17:47 #1622 by Garry
yea mite do that, my friends been trying to sell a landy 110 hi cap, but has had no joy yet,

been having lots of fun, going to drumclog with the club im in on the 27th, should be covered in snow and interesting lol

theres vids from our last visit, check youtube for drumclog SMC

More
17 Dec 2009 19:59 #1640 by Garry
forgot to say, the tires are kingpin trackers mt, there for mud and snow,

there 195/80 15

More
01 Jan 2010 15:57 - 01 Jan 2010 15:58 #1750 by Garry
a little update

some videos

Last edit: 01 Jan 2010 15:58 by Garry.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds