BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

My Jimny

More
08 Nov 2009 09:04 - 08 Nov 2009 18:43 #1435 by Iain
My Jimny was created by Iain
Hi everyone, I was shown this site a few week's ago and thought i say hello, i own a 2001 jimny soft top that i have just been round the Alp's in Italy, Switzerland and Austria in. Here are a few picture's p.s once i work out how?? :S

I Love Waypoint Tours Holidays
Last edit: 08 Nov 2009 18:43 by mlines.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2009 12:20 - 09 Nov 2009 12:21 #1439 by ooky_123
Replied by ooky_123 on topic Re:My Jimny
Love the pix. not a big fan of the front numberplate location, but I guess its the only place available with a winch bumper.

Where is that >? - Doh .. next time Ill read the words above the pictures :)

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland
Last edit: 09 Nov 2009 12:21 by ooky_123.

• funkyjimny
    Registered
  • 2004 jimny soft top, factory hardtop, ARB bumper
More
11 Nov 2009 12:38 #1446 by funkyjimny
Replied by funkyjimny on topic Re:My Jimny
Looks a lovely location. I'd love to take mine that far with my rooftent on, shame the wife wont let me leave her with the kids for a fortnight lol.

Gary

More
17 Dec 2009 17:51 #1623 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re:My Jimny
Gorgeous scenery!!! We're going to the Lake District for the third year running for a final attempt at doing Gatescarth Pass but would love to go there!!!

A rooftent on a Jimny funkyjimny? Have you got one? Have you used it? Where have you been with it?

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• funkyjimny
    Registered
  • 2004 jimny soft top, factory hardtop, ARB bumper
More
17 Dec 2009 19:54 #1638 by funkyjimny
Replied by funkyjimny on topic Re:My Jimny
I only got the rooftent a few weeks ago, snapped it up at right price, just got some bars to fit it to the jimny and also to my discovery as i might be towing north to the Argyle forest drive round days next year, its a challenge but none competetive apparently... everyone helps each other out.
I need to sort out my castor with some new radius arms as my KAP ones are dire, once ive done that I'll be up for some easy weekend laning a bit further afield with my 7yr old son in the jimny.
Gatescarth is on my to do list, most of my friends i lane with have done it loads, but not me yet.

Gary

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds