BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Warning yellow lights all lit, including "steering wheel!"

More
19 Mar 2024 00:42 #255164 by Filipao
Yes, car inside garage, cold, no seat belt buckled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2024 20:34 - 20 Mar 2024 20:36 #255192 by Soeley
Just wondering if it could be a blown fuse?
That was the reason for me asking which lights are part of the problem and which aren't.

I did try to replicate you fault lights by pulling fuse 15 above, but that gave more lights than you had on, including Engine & TPMS amongst others. When I put the fuse back in the TPMS fault cleared within a few yards of driving, but I had to use the SZ Viewer app to clear the Engine light. The code was "Engine lost communication with ABS/ESP control module".

The other fuse i thought of trying is #46

The circuits it covers looks like it covers your fault lights?

NOTE: Don't go pulling fuses for fun, unless you have a way to clear any codes by doing so 
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Mar 2024 20:36 by Soeley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Filipao

More
01 Apr 2024 00:18 - 01 Apr 2024 19:52 #255318 by Filipao
Thank you all, so much, I still have to solve this, but with another workshop. It's been 3 weeks now and they're still scratching their heads.

I'll certainly keep you posted!
Last edit: 01 Apr 2024 19:52 by Filipao.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds